earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月23日水曜日

Can I work and stay in Japan after my Monbusho Scholarship expires? -

Hi, I am currently in the final year of my PhD. course in Japan, as a Monbusho Scholarship (Research Student) recipient. The terms of my Scholarship mentions that a plane ticket to my home country will be provided upon the expiration of the Scholarship. But like most of my friends, I would like to work and live in Japan instead. Is this possible? Can anyone please provide some suggestions?

NO. They are very specific and you could get in trouble or even get deported if you work after your permission, specially in a different field that the one you where subjected to. You might thou, stay with a tourist visa but I guess you will need to apply for it at the Immigration bureau, proving that you have enough capital to support yourself for the time being, a place to stay (friend s sponsorship might not be consider) and a ticket back home.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿