earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月22日火曜日

Does someone know a good site for figuring out how to get to Japan from America? -

I have an assignment where I need to figure out how to get to Japan, but I can t find a good site that ll tell me what flight or airport to use. I know I want to land in the Kansai International airport, but where do I take off from? I ve been to their website, but it was kind of confusing and I couldn t find a flight...

It depends on what airline you take. United and Northwest both fly to Osaka s Kansai International. You may have to connect at United or Northwest s hub to get there though. Go to www.nwa.com or www.united.com and type in where you are flying from and the destination city of Osaka. The website will then tell you what airport(s) you will have to go to before arriving at your destination.

You can fly to Japan from any major west coast city like L.A. or San Francisco. You can also fly there from hub cities like Minneapolis and Chicago. You should fine flights from one of these cities to your Japanese destination first, then find a flight from your city to one of these departure cities in the U.S.

One of the following airports. Los Angeles (LAX) San Francisco (SFO) Honolulu (HNL) Vancouver, B.C (YVR) These are the gateway airports for trans-Pacific routes. You can easily get to Vancouver from Seattle.

Northwest Airlines has a hub in Japan. So fly to either Detroit or Minneapolis (they have some other cities they fly out of too but these are the major ones) and connect to Japan. www.nwa.com

leave america

how about a travel agent

you have to use an airplane duh

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿