earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月26日土曜日

What is the average size of women in japan? -

I am moving to Japan soon and i am overwieght. I know that being overweight is uncommon in Japan and so far i ve lost 40lbs but i don t know what is normal in japan. i just want to be about the same dress size as the average japanese woman, which i know is much smaller than the average american woman. Can anyone help me with this?

The average weight of Japanese women is 114lbs, and the average height is about 5ft.3inches. My weight is103lbs, and height is 5ft.5inches, I wear small size or medium size of Japanese size. My sister s weight is 120lbs, and height is 5ft.9inches, she wears M size or L size. I think we are slightly slimmer than the average. hope this helps!

why would you want to be that small?

Congratulations on losing 40 lbs, how did you do it? Japanese women are very slim, they are about 5 4 and 100 to 110 lbs, at least the ones I have seen in Tokyo. Seeing all these slim women makes me feel like me a pig! I am trying to lose 8 lbs, cause that s how much I have gained since moving to Tokyo.

If you are in USA, drop in any Talbots or J.Jill and try any petite size of fashion which would be almost equal to what you would like to know.

Good luck The average size is 6-8 Do not worry they will love you because you are white and they will ask you to teach them english. No I am not joking.

well, basically they only have small and medium size for their clothing. Japanese M size is equal to American S size. Some of them have bigger M size though... their skirts and jeans also have only 2 size, S is about 24-26 cm waist size and M is about 26-28. you can t buy any local brand if you are size 30 ah, and they have small hips! (gt;.lt; ) even though you have small waist, u still find that the jeans there is a bit tight on the hips sometime. buying skirt is recommended. the largest shoe size is 25 which is equal to american s size 8 although they say the largest size is 25. most of the shop only stock until 24.5!!! and they tend to have a narrow shape in the front (i mean in some case u r foot might not be that long but it s wide... hope u know what i mean) hope it helps. shopping in Japan is a lot of fun!!! but just beware. coz i m completely broke when i went back to my country.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿