earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月20日日曜日

What are my options for studying Japanese in Japan? -

I would like to stay in Japan studying the language for a masters after I complete my second year in the JET program. When I leave I will only have 2 years of experience with the language, but will probably be around the level of JLPT 2. Thanks for your time!

I highly recommend looking at some of the universities in Tokyo. Oberlin, International Christian University, are two, but I highly recommend Sophia University. These universities offer advanced degrees in a couple different areas in English, but I only really speak about Sophia as I was a ryogakusei there and have done most of my research in university s kirshitan bunko. Sophia has a MA in global studies and Japanese studies with all the course work being in English. Also you do not have to take the GRE for the program and its pretty easy to get into. But, I m sure you will need to know Japanese for the Japanese studies degree. Also Sophia has an intensive Japanese program that is suppose to be pretty good. I highly recommend looking into Sophia and here are tons of English teaching jobs in Tokyo that pay about 3,000-5,000 an hour Hope this helps!!!

If you want to go for masters in Japan without knowing Japanese well, this is absolutely possible.You, however, can t go for masters in Japanese language and culture related discipline, because you ll need enough knowledge in the language to compete with native Japanese and to find certain specifics to do a research. Still, you have so many other ways to study Japanese and do research in English. You can try in education( new and effective way to teach Japanese english, or something similar),psychology, economics, international relations, media.Many big Japanese universities don t require perfect Japanese skills for masters, JLPT2 if enough.

i dont know but i have always been facinated by japan and there language and can even speak some japanese. im 15 years old and hope to do the same thing as you plan to do so please email me back at dmmw12@yahoo.ca and let me know what you did and how you did it if it is not to much trouble. thanks :)

Having $80,000 in your checking account will be a good start. College isn t free.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿