earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月27日日曜日

What is a block and which block is Japan in? -

I know it is something to do with the location of the country like the Eastern European Block. I m looking for the block of Japan for my model un conference!! Please help me or give me some resources I can use.

Bloc s are basically the groups of support each nation belongs to. Each nation usually backs nations with similiar economic, social, and politically interests. So they usually are in voting blocs. Japan is in the East Asia bloc. It usually votes on the same side as nations like Thailand and South Korea, because these nations have similair interests, If u need more info for MUN check out cyberschoolbus.com. It helped me with my conferences.

A bloc is a group of countries that cooperate on economic and security matters such as the European Union. Japan could lead in the formation of the East Asian Union consisting of Korea, Mongolia and China in order to have their own bloc.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿