earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月24日木曜日

Whats a good travel book for going to japan? -

I want it to have information about places in japan but a ton of pictures.

Definitely Lonely Planet is the best. They give lots of information, which is what one wants from a travel book. Take the photos when you get there. Anyway, they give great advice on places to stay, with all different prices. I backpacked from one end of the country to the other the first time I went there, and I used Lonely Planet as my only guide. I find other books occasionally inaccurate and sometimes lacking valuable information.

Lonely Planet are good. Just check out your nearest library.

Tokyo-E is right and gave you the best site ever to make turism in Japan. For the book, Lonely planet is strange in his choice sometimes, but still a good guide. There are too much information not sufficient pictures for me!

Fordor s Japan and Frommers Japan. But both don t include a ton of pictures. One of the best online resources is http://www.japan-guide.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿