earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月24日木曜日

What members of the family usaully live under one roof in Japan? In USA? -

Does the mother, father and children live under a roof in USa while some other different members live under the same roof in Japan? This is my homework so i need to know!

well it depends. When I lived in Yokosuka, Japan; I had a friend who lived with her mother (her father died I think) and her grandmother/father. She didn t have her own place until she d moved out and married a Sailor that worked at my command. They where soon divorced and she had a flat not to far from the base where all her friends stayed. Now here in the states, most kids move out of the house when they graduate from High School and go to college, joining the military (as I did) or just feel like its time to start a life for themselves. It s expensive in the US, but not as expensive as it is in Japan for a single person to live on his/her own. Its not normal for a more than the parents of children who re grown to live in one home together. There s a lot more options for housing available to people here in the states than it is in Tokyo.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿