earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月20日日曜日

How is nursing life in japan as a foreigner or better yet a filipino? -

I m interested in learning and hearing from people with good and hell-like experiences that has been in Japan for a while or so and want to know how life is there. I m hearing several sides of this issue like discrimination, language barriers, hardships, stress, survival, political-social-economic issues, and many more. Other proffesions too but more specifically, nursing. I understand that culture and language can be a problem sometimes but am really wanting to know what quot;realquot; life in Japan is as a foreign worker from experiences. Thanks.

Yeah there are a lot of Filipino nurses in Japan. I think Japan and the Philippines signed an agreement that ll allow more nurses to go there. I used to teach English in Japan. The language barrier was tough. It was a long time before I was comfortable. Also, I had a problem with the owner of my school. He paid me my salary late several times.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿