earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月23日水曜日

I was born at the Misawa, Japan Air Force Base hospital. How do I replace my birth certificate and fast? -

I was born in 1979 and have since lost my birth certificate. Do I have to go thru the hospital in Japan itself, or can I go thru the Air Force or some other government agency?

I m in the same predicament. I was born in Korea though. I was told to contact The Embassy.

i had the same problem recently i was Born in Okinawa, japan on a military base and if you have your social security card you can go to the ss office and ask for a replacement it takes about 4 to 8 wks

are you former USAF? or was a family member USAF? You can try getting in contract with their hospital. My husband was born at Ace AFB in Korea (which no longer exists) and it was such a pain trying to get his certificate good luck you can e-mail me if you need more info, I can try to help as much as i can

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿