earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月28日月曜日

How to find the cheapest most reasonable airplane tickets roundtrip to Japan? -

I want to go to Okinawa Japan where this guy who i have known for along time has just been sent to. He is in the Airforce. He wants me to come and he may be able to pay for half of my trip over. I am in my 2nd semester of college and I m really thinking of going. Any other information on Japan and traveling will be greatly appreciated. Thanks : )

NWA.com is what I use for my trips to Japan. Very good prices, good in flight movies. Most of the time even better then the travel sites. Check NWA s site and read the specials section, they are always having specials to Japan. Right now (01/06/07) you can fly from the west coast of the U.S. to Tokyo for about $550.00 R/T..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿