earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月24日木曜日

Can Indian citizens adopt from other countries, say Japan? -

My wife and I are considering adoption. I m an Indian citizen while my wife is a US citizen. We are planning to adopt from Japan (since my wife is of Japanese descent). I was wondering if there is any restriction about Indian citizens adopting from Japan, in particular, or any foreign country, in general. Any information you can provide will be very helpful. Thanks.

I m not sure about the rules for Indian citizens, but you should be aware that it s very rare for Japanese children to be placed for international adoption at all. It s not unheard of, but it s not a country where you ll necessarily have an easy time adopting. Most Japanese children who need homes are placed within Japan. Maybe you should consider adopting a child in India or from US foster care, depending on which country you re living in? Then your child wouldn t need to make a major cultural transition, and you could provide a home to a child who needed a family.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿