earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月24日木曜日

Do the people in japan have to pay to watch anime series? -

I was just wondering if people in Japan had to pay to watch anime series on television? I mean I have been hooked to these shows and I live in America and I am afraid that the fansubs will be stopping. I just want to know because if they dont have to pay to watch anime over there, why is it illegal for fansubbers to sub the shows and put them on the internet for others to watch? Please someone respond to this for me.

People in Japan do not have to pay to watch anime series, they pay to have cable like we do. So they pay for cable where the anime is shown. I pay extra for a cable package, and Boomerang is on that package. So I don t pay to watch the cartoons on Boomerang, I pay to watch the channels in the package It is illegal for fansubbers to sub the anime because anime companies have the rights to the distribution of the anime. It is illegal for someone to take the anime and distribute it without the permission of the company. Regardless of making money or not, you are not allowed to distribute copyrighted material. It takes revenue away from the TV channel, the comapny pays to have the anime shown at a certain time on a certain channel, and fansubbers can alter the show. Plus they do not have permission to subtitle the anime in the first place.

do you have to pay to watch Family Guy? i live in greece and i have to pay to watch it. it all depends on where you are and what your government is paying for you to see quot;free of chargequot;. you pay for everything. its just that for local channels you pay through taxes so you dont really understand that you re paying.

come to http://www.hentaikingdom.net/ .We have hentai, anime, and anime playlists together and update daily.No need to sign up or even pay.Just watch it online

it depends on the network that is airing the anime . but i don t know why its illegal

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿