earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年4月22日火曜日

How much would a trip to Japan cost? -

An average nice hotel, amp; a plane to Japan and back home from Chicago, IL?

Anywhere between US$2500-5000, depending on how you spend.

The airplane fare will cost you around 1600-1800 dollars alone. If your going to japan, go for more then 2 weeks to make that ticket work for you in the long run. What city are you looking to go to? Tokyo? Average hotel could set you back 150+ per night. Hostels - 40-60 per night capsule hotel - 40 Internet cafe - 22

I went to Japan and travelled all over the place, and stayed in many five-star hotels and visited Disneyland. Some places are very cheap, as my trip cost $4000 in total, and I took extra to spend on gifts.

less than 5000$ but maybe more than 3000$.because in Japan the things cost very expensive.nice hotel usually in Tokyo,in mansion....but for trip maybe they will discount some.more information you can check in Yahoo search or google.

hmm.. i went back in august for about 10 days and my trip cost me about $2,500 a little less than $1,000 for the hotel .. $1,000 for food, purchases etc. $500 for the flight. (i flew from Korea)

The yen is now up,and the dollar down. So everything is going to be even higher than it already was.One person for two weeks, figure on about $2,500-$3,000...

I have a dream to travel to Japan too, but 3000-5000 dollars are too expensive for me. i have to work hard, make more money.

Check this site.

around $4,000 planning on going myself but still 15 need to wait go to collage get a good job and I am off for like half a year

Maybe about 1,000 -3,500 dollars. Tough time to go on a trip. By the way your hot.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿