earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月15日金曜日

Does anyone know if there are a lot of navy crypto teams stationed in japan? -

I ask because I am a CTT and would love to be stationed in Japan. Will I have a pretty good chance of being stationed in japan if I talk to my detailer? Anyone have info on this issue?

Yes, up at Misawa there s a large group of them. This is up on the northern end of the main island of Honshu. Do you like winter sports? Misawa gets more snow than Buffalo, NY.

Kamiseya near Yokohama and Tokyo is closed. So is Hanza site on Okinawa. With the end of the Cold War Misawa is about the only place left. I don t know if they do any ELINT using surface ship platforms of ships home ported in Japan. I was on the last of the AGER platforms in the old Special Projects Fleet and we decommissioned her in 1969.

yes, no, maybe!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿