earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月26日火曜日

What is the Weather like in TOKYO, JAPAN during October 6th-15th? -

Hi! Traveling to Tokyo, Japan, for my first Tokyo Game Show and to Tokyo DisneySea theme park, and wanted to ask about the weather October 6th-15th? This is my first time there. Also does it rain? Should I bring an umbrella or heavy jacket? Thank you!

It ll be fine as long as you are lucky guys. It s quite good period not too hot and not too cold in Tokyo.

august to october is the typhoon season in japan. it s important to check the weather often and the temperature is somewhere 14 - 21 C. check first the weather before your flight to know whether to bring umbrella or jacket..

Chilly, Lord, have a wonderful time. I lived there for 2 years, the people are very nice, the country is beautiful. I envy you in all respects. Have a wonderful trip, I m positive you re going to enjoy it.

Avg high of 70 with low of 57. Yes it rains in October. Check out www.weather.com before you go for a 10 day forecast.

Uhh maybe a mix of things

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿