earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月14日木曜日

How long does it take a first class package to get to Japan? -

I m sending out a package that only weighs like 1 or 2 ounces first class mail to Japan. My question is, how long does it take for Japan to get my package if I m mailing it from the USA? I live in Kentucky (USA).. I m sending a international postal money order this way...Is it safe to send a international postal money order to Japan by first class mail? Please help..Thank you!

90 cents an ounce...3 to 7 days, on average...

As the other guy said, it ll take about a week. But I would use the registered mail or UPS to send money order... If you use UPS, it ll take just 3 business days.

I usually use Priority mail to Japan. It takes about 5-6 Business days most of the time. A money order should be okay.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿