earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月25日月曜日

How much does a futon cost in Japan? -

I m moving to Japan soon, and one of the few things I m actually going to need to buy for my apartment when I get there is a new futon (a whole set). I was just wondering if anyone knows what these things typically run in Japan for a full set (mattress and comforter, I guess). Thanks!

My husband and I picked up futon sets (futon and comforters) for about 6,000 yen each. You just need to shop around. If you have any other questions, please feel free to mail me.

It runs the gamut. The cheapest I found is quot;8,379yen(inc. tax)quot; for 8items. http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/recomm... An expensive one with very good quality costs 126,000yen! http://www.futontown.co.jp/list3/set_fut... hope this helps!

I d budget about 1 man yen for one set. You can always buy a better one later, or add to what you have w blankets, pillows, etc. Don t forget to air it outside from time to time though.

You can buy a whole set lt;including pillowgt; at Bidders Auction in Japan within 50 US dollars.

Shop around. (I suggest one of the side street shopping areas; you can haggle) It will cost you somewhere from $50 - $USD depending on the fabric, softness, size, etc.

Depends the kind of material, a cheap one is about 10000, also you will have to buy covers, pillow, sheet, a protector... but sometimes they sell sets and are cheaper (check the link for aeon or jusco stores) I hope you are not so tall because the larger one is about 2.10 mts. My experience with them was bad so I dont encourage you to buy one. I bought mine very happy so every day I had to pick it from the wooden floor and put it in the oshire... good but 15 days later my back was breaking for sleeping in the floor so I went to buy a second one like princess pea. This things have to be put outside in the sun because they suck your sweat and Japan is a very humid place. But I couldnt do it because I lived next to a shrine and the fudosan asked me to not hang anything outside to be respectful, so they got me a machine that dries them. I had to leave them drying and return to my house 2 or 3 hours later to turn them the other side EVERYDAY. Leaving a machine working is dangerous because houses are made of wood and if the house burns in Japan you will have to pay it (or pay for insurance against those things). Why to dry them like crazy?, because they will get something called kabi black fungus spots. And you dont want to sleep over those things and catch something rare. Also here is rain season and if you leave them outside drying you will have to sleep on the floor because that thing will be soaking and them outside during snow season. So my electric bill got very high and guess what? kabi appeared on them. I got very angry and said ok I cannot sleep in these so I had to go to the store buy 2 garbage tickets, call the garbage center and ask them to pick them on an appointed day. It was shameful because I had to expose my dirty kabi futons to the japanese community... Dirty foreigner I can hear them Please buy a little nice bed or a bed/sofa (it saves space and you will have a nice place to sit, seiza is not good) , there are delivery services in the stores. It will sound expensive at first but I am telling you my experience so you wont suffer like me. Also your back and your health are worthy. This futons are good for japanese who have a wife or servant on house that dries and keeps it daily for them. I am sorry if I broke your hearth. Good luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿