earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月18日月曜日

What is the most unforgetable place in Japan for couples? -

I want to take a trip with my husband and dont know anything about Japan, can anyone help us find affordable and entertaining location??

Good luck with affordable. Japan is pretty expensive. Most hotels here charge per person, not per room. Love hotels are cheaper, you only pay for the room. But you can t come and go, or leave your bags there during the day. But almost every single train station I have been to in Japan has coin lockers, so its not too bad. If you want to relax and take in some scenery, Kyushu (the most southern island, of the 4 main islands) is nice. There are a lot of hot springs there. Also, I like the food down there the best. My dad calls Kyushu food quot;Japanese soul food.quot; Beppu and Yufuin in Oita prefecture are a couple of big hot spring towns. Between the 2, I like Yufuin. Its more quiet and picturesque. But pretty expensive. On Honshu, I liked Hiroshima. Although it can be a little depressing, for obvious reasons. Near Hiroshima, there is Miyajima Island. The floating torii on that island is one of the 3 most famous sights in Japan: http://www.traveljournals.net/pictures/l... Of course Kyoto, my home base here in Japan, is also very beautiful. It has a strange mix of traditional culture and modern city life. But, there are a ton of things to see and do here, so it should definitely be on your itinerary. When my friends came here, they stayed at Bon Guesthouse. They found it quite nice, and the owner is very funny. It s pretty north in the city, but if you rent a bicycle it s not too hard to get around. Apparently, when my friends checked in, the owner said quot;If you leave one day and forget to pay me, I won t be mad. What you gonna do, eh?quot; http://www.guesthouse-bon.com/e-index.ht... Himeiji-jo is a nice place to visit, but there s nothing in the town except the castle, so I wouldn t stay there. But you should check out the castle. http://brian.hoffert.faculty.noctrl.edu/... I didn t like Tokyo too much, but then I don t like cities. And Tokyo is definitely a very large city. But if you are into city life, Tokyo is a good place to visit. I don t know where to go in that city though. I m sure theres a lot written about Tokyo, so it wouldn t be too hard to research.

There is an amazingly high building in Osaka, you take a glass elevator to the top. Pretty cool. Otherwise Kyoto, the old capital, is really picturesque. And if you re in Tokyo there are lots of beautiful old temples.

You may want to check out a quot;love hotelquot;. These are fun but I understand they have gotten expensive. Check out the quirkyjapan homepage for more ideas tho.

in da bak of my pickup truck plz.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿