earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月25日月曜日

Where can I go to get a dead beat Dad deported from Japan who has a Felon Warrant for his arrest in the US? -

He does have a US Visa and I have his social security number. The felony warrant is at the state I reside and only is active if he enters the US customs. I don t have his address, but have word that he is working in Japan.

Talk to your local police department

Get in touch with the US embassy in Japan. Try the Japanese Consulate in the US. I don t know if it will help, but it might. Good Luck.

If the embassy doesn t work and you want to try a private eye, this guys might find him for you but it will be very expensive; http://www.if-r.com/english/index.html

Get a bounty hunter. Seriously. That s what my sister did for her s. He was in Australia.

Yes, try the Office of Spite and Vengence for sapsuckers!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿