earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月18日月曜日

Will the phone I purchased in Japan work in South Korea? -

I purchased a cell phone in Japan, and will be travelling to Korea. Will I be able to change my SIM card and have my phone work when I get to Korea? If not, what options do I have once I am there?

no u wont be able to unfortunatly ,, i m sorry!!! but u can try renting phones.. they are at the airport so it ll be handy,,, plus they aren t even that xpensive

Unfortunately those darn sim cards don t seem to transfer over to Korea. You can rent cellular phones while visiting Korea from SK Telecom or KTF, two common mobile service companies in Korea. You also can rent a cell phone at the airport. SK Telecom, Locations: Incheon International Airport Business Hours: 24 hours, every day Location: Between Exit #6 and Exit #7 of the first floor of the passenger terminal (see map below) Telephone: +82-(0)2-1599-2011 You could rent one, but some many to choose from how haha http://www.koreainsider.com/Korean-cell-...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿