earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月24日日曜日

Will having a tattoo prevent me from moving to Japan to live and work due to immigration rules? -

I ve been told that having a tattoo of any kind will prevent me from emigrating to Japan. The person who told me this could not tell me why, and the only reason I can think of is that tattoos are associated with gangsters (Yakuza) in Japan. I have no tattoos or piercings at all at the moment, and my life s dream is to live and work in Japan, so if the answer is quot;no tattoosquot; then living there takes priority.

The honest answer is, quot;It mightquot;. Tats are considered the mark of an undesirable person in Japan, if you have one or more you re not allowed to use public bath houses, yadda yadda. If you must go to Japan, get there first and become a citizen, THEN see about getting tatted up.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿