earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月28日木曜日

Is it a good idea to buy from Ebay Japan Clothing Seller/Retailers? -

Please read all: I ve seen a lot of out-fits I like from Japanese sellers on ebay. I m wonder if their good quality clothing. Also they have many models and magazine pictures of the clothing their selling. I m just wondering if it s good quality and if the clothes look as good as the pictures... And how much it the shipping usually from japan to the U.S.? Thanks!

I think you should buy from Japanese sellers if you find something you love and can t get from local sellers. Just make sure they have good feedback for things like quality and that sort of thing. And definitely check the shipping cost which can get pricey. The other problem is the shipping time. When you order from that far away it takes a while to get to you so you have to be patient. Bonnie

I buy (way too much) on eBay. I would not recommend buying from Japanese sellers mainly because of the cost and hassle of the shipping and going through customs...etc. Also, I personally do not believe they would be excellent quality clothing, unless your buying a 100% silk Komono! Otherwise, I would say to buy from the USA sellers!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿