earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月22日金曜日

How can I get the best exchange rate when I go to America from Japan and vice versa? -

I will go back home for a little bit this summer and was wondering what the best ways to exchange money are. Japan s airport doesn t seem too bad but I hear airports are one of the worst places. Traveler cheques apparently give you a little better rate. Exchanging through banks sounds like you get the best rate but I m also wondering good ways to do that. Then what are good ways to sell your dollars again when you go back to Japan?

I try to do it at banks in Japan beforehand when I visit the family back home in the states. But the leftover dollars when I come back... I just stash them for the next trip. Hard to get Japanese yen in banks back in my little hometown, so no choice really.. it s Japanese banks in my big Japanese city, or the airport. I choose the banks.

http://www.2think.org/dollar-yen-change....

Well, if you have a few dollars left over, i suggest you go to a gaijin bar and see if anyone there my want to buy the dollars from you. Try and find someone to buy them from you. Otherwise, the airport is abosolutly the worst place to buy currency. if you have a bank account in both countries, use loyds of london to get prehaps the best rate

The Post Office is the best place to get the most for your money. [In Japan] The worst place is in the US, since its hard to get for them, and they just don t give you the best deal.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿