earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月14日木曜日

What are the baggage restrictions for a Japan Air Lines International flight? -

I would look this up myself, but since the quake off Taiwan my internet only accesses sites it likes. I live in mainland China. I have trouble accessing Yahoo most days. Today s a good day! I will be traveling from China to Japan and then onto Australia in 2 weeks. What can and can t I take in carry-on and how big can my carry-on luggage be? No links please since I probably won t be able to access them. I ve tried several sites my search engine has given me, but I can t get any of them to load the information. Thanks.

The best thing to do is call them 1-800-525-3663 or 1-800-jalfone

Most international flights, not only JAL, only allow one handcarried luggage, the size of which can fit easily in the overhead compartment of your seat. Should weigh only 7 kilos. You can carry a laptop with you. Of course your other personal stuff. It is good to have an emergency set of clothes in your handcarried, because sometimes it happens that your checked in luggage gets lost, or is delayed, and you may have it several days after you ahve arrived in your destination.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿