earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年8月22日金曜日

What are the requirements when traveling to Japan? -

I will be leaving for Japan, next week. Is there anything, that I have to do? like anything I have to do with my passport or other paperwork.I ve traveled to other foreign countries before but i m wondering if it varies for different countries.

It depends on where you are from. For tourism, many countries do not need a visa.

ask ur doctors about shots (if u need them), bring lots of money, bring a copy of ur passport, ta da, ur done. have a safe trip!!

A valid passport should be sufficient. If you were traveling to a developing country, then you would be required to receive certain vaccines, injections to protect you from diseases that such countries are known to still have.

If you are an american no visa is required (for a short term). If you are staying for a long period of time, working, or a student you need a visa.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿