earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月27日日曜日

Do Australian Electronic Devices Work in Japan? -

I m planning a trip to japan in december, but my japanese teacher has told me that as the voltage is different between Australia and Japan, nothing will work. I know that it is possible to get adapters for products, but will they work?

Since you re going to Japan on vacation, you shouldn t be needing to take too many devices. You ll probably take your computer and chargers for a few portable devices such as a PSP or DS. You can look at the AC adapter of a device. For example, the PSP s AC adapter says, quot;in 100-240V, 50/60Hz.quot; In other words, it s a universal power supply. The same goes for most any computer. Now, the plug shapes are different in Australia and Japan, so you will need a plug adapter or two. That s a small investment for a trip.

Yes, you just need an adapter plug and you ll be fine. The only trouble I ve had was my hair straightener takes longer to heat up than it does in Aus because of the lower voltage here. The real problem is if you want to take something back to Aus, you might need to buy a step-down transformer then.

My shaver and computer work in Japan which I bought in Australia. Just make sure to check the voltage it, most things these days are made to accept voltage between 100 - 250v... Then just buy an adapter for $10, easy :-) Have fun in Japan :-D

If you use voltage converter and adaptor, all devices work in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿