earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月26日土曜日

Is it true that it is illegal to use microwave ovens in Japan for heating food for human consumption? -

I was recently told by a fairly reputable source that for health reasons it is actually illegal to use microwave ovens in Japan, especially for heating food that is for human consumption. I find this hard to believe. He mentioned that in Japan they have a different method of heating food quot;to goquot; or for reheating leftovers at home. Could this be true? I sure would like to know. Thank you!

That s completely untrue! There is a microwave at almost anybody s house in Japan. It s very commonly used to heat food. There are people who are concerned about the electromagnetic wave that a microwave releases while it s in use. I think it s same as a microwave in the states. (my mom tells me to stay away from the microwave while heating food! She s too conscious!!) This electromagnetic wave are in doubt that it could cause some damage in our brain. But it s not proved yet. And most people don t really care. So everyone uses microwave for heating food in Japan! I m sure of this.

Not True. Every McDonald s uses Microwaves. They may have higher standards for microwave safety though.

i dunno but it sounds like a good idea. i doubt it tho.

Nope, got one myself and like to cook everything in it. Great for other things as well like starting an indoor fireworks display or creating the right conditions to make an egg explode.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿