earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月26日土曜日

Japan........? -

Just wondering, if I have heard that if you are white and go to Japan they will probably be Prejustice toward you, is this true...

Not at all. A lot of times you will be treated like a celebrity. If you don t like that type of treatment, I guess you could consider that prejudice. If you are white and come to Japan, you will be treated with respect. If you act like a jerk, and obnoxious, and disrupt the peace, you will be treated accordingly.

From what I have understood....one face may be shown ..but the inside thoughts and well.....behind your back may be different. Every culture has it downsides, and every culture judges....no matter whether American, Japanese, Chinese, etc. Report Abuse

if anyone needs info on cheap tickets to japan ask me. Report Abuse

I live in Tokyo. I am white. Initially older Japanese people will be prejudice. I ve been kicked out of a taxi upon sitting down. I ve walked into a bar and had the barkeep say no foreigners, and other stuff like that. When you get to know people on the other hand, they are awesome. Report Abuse

I m Japanese and have lived in the states for more than 10 years. Well, I really don t want to say this...but the Japanese people, especially older people who live in a country side and haven t gotten used to seeing people other than Japanese would say that white, black or any foreigners who live in Japan are usually losers or poor people who couldn t survive to live in their own country because their country is not like Japan where people can get decent money and live in a decent place in a safe environment. But they don t directly say that to them but behind their back. When I worked for a company in Japan, my boss(Japanese) actually told me that the American people who live in Japan were losers. I was very surprised to hear that. And also typically white people are considered bossy. Many Japanese people think that white Americans usually behave like they don t listen to what Japanese people say but they think what they think and do are the best for Japanese people. And also because of the cultural differences, many Japanese people have a difficult time to understand Americans who live in Japan and don t want to adjust their behavior to Japanese culture and custom but give their opinion for what is the best for Japan.

No, not to your face at least. They are overly nice. Too the point you want to hit them. All they do is smile and laugh, they never have a bad day, and they are very touchy...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿