earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月28日月曜日

Where to find eczema cure for toddler without steroid in Japan? -

Hello, I m a Malaysian currently I live in Japan. My son has severe eczema. We went to see dermatologist a few time and they kept giving the same cream with steroid, but the cream never work for my son. Anyone living in Japan knows which product without steroid can heal eczema? Thanks in advance.

Hello there. You are right to want to stay away from steroids: they do more harm than good even when they work. Now, remember: 15-20% of kids have eczema and only 1-2% of adults. So: kids do grow out of it. Keep your son s skin moisturized; avoid household chemicals and perfumed soaps/shampoos; avoid hot and prolonged baths/showers (they dehydrate the skin). See if any foods aggravate your son s condition (the usual suspects: citrus, dairy, peanuts, gluten, eggs, chocolate). Best, Bernadette

I am a korean. Eczema treatment is simple. It can be treated with herbs prescribed by herbal doctor. You can see the cases and images in below my source.

Definitely do not continue to use anything on your baby that has steroids in it. I found this cure that worked for my baby at www.eczemareview.info

keep a food diary -most causes of eczema start with food allergies. follow up with the allergist.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿