earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月22日火曜日

How to get a visitors visa in Japan? Unfortunately, my nationality (Phil) needs to get a visa first.? -

I am an expat working in Macau and I am planning to have a Japan tour this December 2008. I don t like to join any group or package tour (i know the re much cheaper). I hate rushing and stressful scheduled trips especially when i am planning to relax. So, who will I approach, is it the travel agency? Thank you very much.

First I recommend you talk to a travel agent to book the tickets. Then with that information, you can apply to the consulate for a visa. You may have to show funds in Macau, proof of employment plus the round trip tickets. If there are no issues with that, I dont see why you shouldnt get a visa. Have fun!

Yak is right. What also matters is if you are single and young. There are too many that disappeared and ended up as quot;gogo-dancersquot; later on. So if you wanna see Japan. Join the group tour and you have the otpions to discuss the stressful thing with your local travel agency..

Your chances of getting a visa are nil, zip, wala. Far too many Filipinos have entered Japan, as you intend, and then gone TNT. It s a shame, but the ones who went before you ruined your chances.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
    Australian visitors visa

    返信削除