earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月18日金曜日

How do I find a contact person in Japan? -

I need to apply to the Osaka Japanese Language Education Center and the application procedure MUST require quot;a contact person in Japan who makes application on behalf of you first, then tell us the person s name, address, and telephone number. Our application form will be sent to the person, then all the application procedure will be carried out by the person.quot; I don t know anyone in Japan well enough to ask them to do this kind of job. Does anyone have any idea on how to get a contact person? Like a website or something??

According to the official site of the school, you really need a guarantor who lives in Japan as representative and temporary addressee of the correspondence. If you have no right person in Japan, you are not eligible to apply the selection. That s all.

I am also trying to find a contact and it is very dificult because my country is far away from japan anyhow I was talking to a japanese language institute and I told them that is stupid a contact is required and they gave me this url http://www.jasso.go.jp/study_j... Report Abuse

If you have any Japanese friends, see if they have family at all that is willing to be your contact person.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿