earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月26日土曜日

What is the policy of the US Postal Service concerning shipping perfume to Japan? -

I recently tried to ship perfume to Japan via USPS only to have it returned to me with a note saying that they will not deliver because it is a prohibited item. I called the local office to confirm. I advised them what their website indicated and forwarded a copy of their website policy information for Japan. They advised that they still would not ship it for me. They advised to file a complaint. I went to their website and input my shipping information and double checked their prohibited and restricted items list. Neither listed perfume. This seems to be a contradition. I ve emailed support to inquire but that could take days, maybe weeks.

Actually, perfume is on the quot;forbiddenquot; list - and it s not just with the USPS - but with any shipping company in the US. The reason is that perfume has a high enough alcohol content to be categorized as a flammable/explosive liquid. As a lot of mail goes by air transport, it is prohibited to go on planes. Sorry, but see the below link to see that, yes, unfortunately perfume is on the quot;verbottenquot; list.

www.usps.com they have a whole list of things. I tried shipping cologen one time and was not allowed to shipit. Had to rebox it and tell themit was something else in the box..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿