earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月24日木曜日

Which airline has the best coach service to Japan? -

Flying to Japan this October. Not relishing the long flight in coach. Anybody have any suggestions for which airline I should take?

Best and coach don t go well together. They really don t. The best airline I ever flew on was Singapore Airlines. My favorite US airline is American Airlines.

ANA and JAL are both second rate in my book. Haven t flown with them in years due to nonstops now being available to my destination on other airlines, but I ll climb onto the Singapore Airlines bandwagon too. The downside to them is their US hub to Japan is through LAX, which is a big pain to transit from a domestic to international flight in (international flights from terminal 5, and the big carriers in terminals 1 amp; 2, so you have a long haul in between).

I would tell you Singapore Airlines - They have personalize TV with 80 channels very updated movies - Think they are showing 300 now. The food is great and the service is noted as one of the best in the world. If you happen to get one of the latest plane they currently have you actually have an 18inch monitor (in Coach) and an a/c adepter for your notebooks as well. Problem is I am not sure where you are coming into Japan from. Singapore AIrlines may not fly direct from where you are to Japan, they do have connecting flight virtually anywhere in the world though. Goodluck

Japan Airlines has better food and service, but American Airlines has much more legroom, and the coach seats all have the personal TV s in front of them which (as of last year anyway) Japan Airlines does not. Northwest scares me safety-record wise, and I ve never flown Air Canada. Those are the main airlines that make that flight (yes there are others, but usually it s code-share and you ll be on one of those airlines planes anyway). It is a long flight, bring plenty to entertain yourself (don t count on the tv/movies to get you all the way there). If you have the cary on space bring a small pillow and definitely some kind of mask and earplugs. I felt like I was going to lose my mind the first time I flew to Japan, but by the third or fourth time (I m unbelievably up to double digits now) it s nothing. Good luck!

Try ANA (All Nippon Airways) They are a Star Alliance member (if you re looking to collect award mileage), and their flight is relatively new and clean, and the flight crews are typically asian and very pleasant. I enjoyed the flight and service, and I ve done that flight numerous times. ENJOY!!!

Take JAL or either ANA. they have really good service.

Japan Airlines (JAL)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿