earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月28日月曜日

How much does the average visit to a vet in Japan cost? -

I think my cat still has worms even though I already tried to give him meds I got off the net. How much would it cost to see a vet in (nagoya) japan for worms? to get him nuetered?

I would recommend you to call this pet clinic...and ask more information.. Cainz Nagoya Minato Clinic 1-3 Ichisu-cho Minato-ku Nagoya-city 052-389-3911. There might be more listings on your area.. Ask if they have an English speaking staffs or veterinarians.. if you need assistance, please have someone with you to explain this because there are some common mistakes dealing with pets problem ,when we try to explain it and they would get the wrong message . If you can speak better Japanese,,that is very helpful. As you are not sure about the worms,, the veterinarian could tell you after your first visit..as you have to keep records on his vaccinations, health conditions, neutering etc.. I own another dog and not living in Japan now but I raised a dog in Tokyo for 10 years, they might charged you less or more in Nagoya.

$2000?! I don t have pets, but I have lived in this country over 20 years. Pets are everywhere in Japan. And I cannot imagine the average Taro paying $2000 for a trip to the vet. Wish I could be more helpful.

$2000 maybe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿