earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月25日金曜日

What is the best way to start teaching English in Japan? -

I have heard of AEON, NOVA and GEOS. Does anyone know which one is the best to go with? I am interested in teaching English in Japan, but I would like some more information on it. Please let me know if you know. Thanks!

There is a web site, English Teachers in Japan, that may be of help. http://www.eltnews.com/home.shtml They also have a bulletin board which seems somewhat active: http://www.eltnews.com/community/ My sister taught English in Japan in the early 1990s. She loved the experience. I cannot remember through which organization she got the job.

Unfortunately some of the bigger, more popular schools arent exactly noted for their quot;good working conditionsquot; and in recent years have been in trouble with the law regarding said conditions. You really have to decide what you want to do in Japan and for how long. My advice is find any sort of Job and live here for a year then do som e research. I strongly advise you to be carefull about companies that hire from your home country and then send you to Japan. They often dont tell the complete truth about the situations you will be put into.

teach them the basics first.... japanese really don t know even basic english

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿