earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月26日土曜日

Would an Asian Studies major and English minor be good for teaching English in Japan? -

I really want to teach English in Japan and I want to do that for a really long time. I just recently became an Asian Studies major at my university after being an English major for a year. The Asian Studies major requires that I minor in something, so I am thinking about having English be my minor. I have read a few articles that suggest majoring in English to teach English in Japan. Should I have kept the English major, or will I be ok with the English minor?

From what I understand, if you are looking for a language school job in Japan, all you need is a Bachelor s degree in any major to get a job. However, I think with an Asian Studies major and English minor, you should do great. For more information about teaching English in Japan, read the articles at this website:

You should consider a double major that would look terrific Report Abuse

I d agree - your degree sounds fine. Again, take a look at the link for teaching in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿