earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月18日金曜日

Should I work or not work while living in Japan? -

My husband and I are living in the U.S...My husband has an opportunity to take an international assignment in Japan for a year. We ve decided to jump at the opportunity and we will be leaving as soon as 3 months from now. I have just started my career less than a year ago, and I have the chance to keep my job and telecommute from Japan. I am torn about keeping my job or not working while in Japan and pursuing my artistic interests (writing, painting, photography, etc) as well as getting to really experience the culture--maybe even teaching English part time. Will working full time from home in Japan take away from that experience? I realize it is up to me how much I want to quot;getquot; from the experience of living in Japan--I just don t know whether the stress of being in another country and working full time will be more than I d like to handle. If you had the choice, what would you do? Any advice would be appreciated.

I would work until I get tired of working.

You have LOT S to do WITHOUT the job. Go make your memories. Will there be enough household income when you return, until you find another job?

You won t be able to find decent job in Japan easily. Because language is necessary. More than 98% of the population in Japan is Japanese and people don t speak English. Teaching English is ok I think. You better remember that Japan is Asia and it is very different from the US. No racial diversity. It s hommogeneous country.

I think you should continue to work, but you need to take time off before you start again to get settled in and explore and maybe help and support your husband first.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿