earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年7月26日土曜日

How can I take my cat from Japan to America by plane? -

Hi there. In two months I ll be finishing up a year s home-stay in Japan. While here, I adopted a stray cat I d really like to take home to America with me. Please help me- I think I understand how to get my cat out of Japan, but I don t know how to get it into America. Will my cat have to go through quarantine? And for how long etc? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

You ll need to have proof of vaccinations (Rabies) to get your cat into this country. See your veterinarian to fill out all of the necessary paperwork. I m fairly certain your cat will need to go through quarantine. I believe it s 30 days. Good on you for adopting a stray and trying to make arrangements for it to stay with you- I think that s wonderful. :)

I agree, you ll have to have current / updated vaccinations and documentation there in Japan just to get the kitty onto the plane. Here in the states, they ll require those documents when entering. Yes, I also believe there s a quarentine period for kitty but it s all worth it when you bring him to his NEW loving home...Good for you! I hope you ll both live happilly ever after! Happy Holidays P.S. This link might be of some help: Pet transporter Worldwide 1-800-264-1287

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿