earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月17日木曜日

How much money do I need for Japan Trip? -

I will be in Japan for one and a half days. We have our hotel booked by the airport in Narita.We plan on going to Tokyo for one day and spend the half day in Narita before boarding our flight. How much money would I need iin US Dollars for food, transport, and a few souvenirs?

One and a half day??? You don t need much unless you are shopping a lot. But you need 2-way fare for Narita Express if you are going to Tokyo. They have a promo on this at JR website. I m too lazy to check but one way is 2,940 yen. Probably for food and transpo, you will need less than 10,000 yen or about $100.

I dont know but i m guessing it would be over $1500, and you are so lucky to be going... i want to go so bad!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿