earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月16日水曜日

Would it be culturally accepted in Japan to date a Caucasian woman? -

I m a Caucasian woman. I have very light skin, blue eyes and light red hair. I have dated many white men before and I have been told I am pretty. Would people in Japan be more accepting of a Caucasian woman dating a Japanese man? Would the parents of the Japanese man be okay with it? Is it seen as quot;coolquot; to date a foreigner?

Yes! Japanese men LOVE caucasian women. Especially with red or blonde hair. I have dark red hair and a Japanese guy told me how beautiful it was. I love Japanese people

It is becoming quite acceptable andd more common for Japanese girls to date Caucasians, but I don t think that the opposite has risen to that level yet. It is, however, very difficult for a foreigner to live, work and support a household in Japan if he is married to a Japanese woman. The Japanese do not display such emotions as North Americans do; they will accept the situation as it is, although most parents still prefer to keep it in th family , meaning they would prefer their offspring to date other Japanese.

No problem! I wish I could :) but in many case, not for race but for LANGUAGE there is a big problem. (I think many Americans seem to be not able to understand this point. May be the reason why is they don t know any other countries in which English is not widely accepted like Japan. Many Japanese who can speak English dates with caucasian, no matter with one s own gender.)

It s definitely more common to see Japanese women with Caucasian men than vice versa, but it does happen. It also depends on where you are, in big cities such as Tokyo and Yokohama, I don t think people really care. But it s one thing to date and another to marry. As for parents, some have no problems and some would rather see their sons with Japanese women.

There are many Russian pubs where Russian young hostess entertain Japanese customers. Caucasian not too fat would be acceptable for Japanese naturally I think, however, there is no cool thing to date a foreigner in Japan. The most important thing should be not where you are from but where you really are.

Even though it s uncommon, I doubt if most people would care. As for his parents, that would vary a great deal.Younger people are more accepting of this.But you would want to make sure he s dating you for you,not as something to show off.

Race does not matter. Dating with anyone is accepted. gt;Would the parents of the Japanese man be okay with it? Some of them would and some others would not.

ummm yes a white woman can date a japanese man and visa versa with it being accepted.

You d probably get stoned to death, so it might not be a good idea.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿