earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月26日土曜日

What is the best company to work for when teaching English in Japan? -

After I finish getting my BA I plan to go to Japan for about a year and teach English. I ve talked to some people that have done this and they say to stay away from NOVA. To anyone that has done this, what company do you recommend, and why do you think that company is better than others? Thanks in advance.

English teacher in Japan is not profitable job at all. You must look for getting second job or side job for living life in Japan either way soon. It is misery.

Teaching English in Japan is a wonderful idea! I taught with JET in Kobe and it was THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! I would recommend doing all that you can to get into JET as it has the highest pay, excellent support for the teachers and they pay your flights in both directions. Also, contrary to what some people have said, JET doesn t necessarily put you in the countryside...I worked in Kobe which is a large international city which is close to Osaka and Kyoto, which are other very large cities. BTW your friend was right, NOVA was terrible, which is why the company folded. I see a lot of misinformation circulating in this question. In my experience Japanese people don t look down on English teachers. Many Japanese people seem to relish the opportunity to practice their English. During my time in Japan I was stopped in the street by Japanese people saying asking if they can practice their English with me etc. (who the heck gave me two thumbs down??)

Nova wasn t that bad once you see that it s similar to a factory job but all english schools are like this. Nova is still recruiting as it was taken over and resurrected. GABA is the number one quot;no-noquot;. They don t even allow you quot;employeequot; status. All the INTERAC workers I ve met seem happy. INTERAC will put you in at Junior high school in a city. The JET program look after you well but will put you in a school in the countryside. Which is a good thing if you want emersion in Japan.

Bluemoon doesn t know what she s talking about. You can make some money here. Definitely JET is the way to go and pays decent. NOVA (AKA NOVAcation) has changed management, so who knows. If you can t get into JET try AEON.

Consider the JET Programme - great support, training, pay, hours, respect, etc. Flights paid, everything arranged for you. Can t praise it highly enough!

some of my friends working for JET get good money and a lot of holidays. But you maybe can t choose the place where you work. NOVA went out of business already. Good Luck!

I worked for Interac at one time and they are fair and honest with their employees-although the pay is nothing special. I concur with the others; if you can, go JET.

JET program.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿