earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月22日火曜日

I want to work in Japan as an English teacher, How should i go about this? -

Well i am still in highschool and i want to know different ways of being able to get to japan and teach english, i can t speak japanese but i am slowly teaching myself! I would love to hear from everyone who has had experience of being in japan, i know about the jet programme aswell so if you have any tips on getting into it please let me know!

That s a great idea and English tutors are in high demand in Japan, but you will need a diploma to qualify as a full-time English teacher. I m just starting to learn Japanese myself because I want to take a long vacation there next year; if only I wasn t too old for the JET program I could get there on a budget. I envy you! To become qualified you will have to study Japanese for about 4 years, but the JET program is designed for teens so I think it s your best opportunity. Get in touch with them and you ll soon be on your way to experiencing life in Japan; you won t get another chance like it so go ahead. :-) If you want to live in Japan, learning Japanese is definitely the way to go; Japan is the most expensive place to live in the world and they don t grant residence easily,but as an English teacher you would have a valuable skill and earn a good living. Four years sounds like a long time when you re a kid but I really think you should go for it.

it s amazing. it s like a whole new world! everyone is obsessed you, the guys (if you care about that stuff), are all in love with you, The technology is amazing, the food is awesome, fashion, tokyo, shopping, cooking, it s just amazing! the one flaw is their music. bring your ipod

no I dont think so have fun with your life! WOMAN

It would be much more productive and useful if you asked this this question on http://www.eslcafe.com/ - one of the largest and most comprehensive overseas teaching sites. It has a job forum, teachers forums, lessons....the other very useful website is http://www.transitionsabroad.com/ PS - on the eslcafe website, you will have direct contact with hundreds of teachers already there and they can give you current and useful information. Good Luck

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿