earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月23日水曜日

I want to go to college in Japan to be a doctor, Does anyone know of any medical schools in Japan? -

I really want to go to college in Japan. I was going to just study abroad but I want to spend my whole time in college in Japan. Does anyone know of any colleges in Japan that do accept students from the US and actually have a student body with at least 5% coming from countries other then Japan???

The place to research your question is currently down at the moment or I would have tried to answer your question for you. Here s the link: http://imed.ecfmg.org/ Japan is limiting the number of matriculates to its medical schools, so it isn t that they re racist, but more an issue of economy.

You must speak Japanese. Do be a doctor, you need to finish medical university and pass national exams. The class and exam are held in Japanese. You can enter the university in Japan, but you need to probe your Japanese proficiency (by JLPT or other test certification) as well. And the academic system in the world varies. US takes degree adding system, But Japan is different. The study in Japanese colleges are more comprehensive than professional. One comprehensive degree for 4 -6 years. I think you better finish college in your country.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿