earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月18日金曜日

What kind of high paying jobs are there that require you to do business with Japan? -

I ve been taking japanese for about three years and just came back from a 10 day tour there. I d like to have a job that would allow me to have some work in Japan, because I am addicted to the culture. Any ideas other than being an english teacher?

It depends on what you can do and what you cannot do actually. You did not state the ability or field of work you specialize in so I couldn t help much here. According to my counsellor (I m furthering my studies in Japan to work as a game designer) Language is their main priority. Most companies or employers will request to see your JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) results/certificate if you are a foreigner. Working or finding a job in big companies that specializes in some field like games/marketing/designers requires a 4-year bachelor degree in the particular field. Easier jobs that I searched about before (to work part-time while I study) is working as a waiter/waitress, promoter or just helping a certain company promoting their services like handing out free tissues... Okay, maybe you can do better. But that s my opinion anyway.

Speaking Japanese would be the number one priority,and with you being a teacher you have a lot going for you. Start doing a little research. Check out businesses in your area that are doing business with Japan. Let them know your intentions, ask if they might help. With the economy the way it is I think people have a better chance of employment with an hands on approach rather than resumes and the filling out of applications. You can do this once you get a foot in the door.

A bussiness would be good. Being a translater for a business etc.... Translators make good money too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿