earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年1月18日金曜日

Is Japan a safe place to visit for a single female traveler? -

I live in Los Angeles which is a pretty safe place. I am going to Tokyo to for the first time and I heard Japan has a lot of crime there.

I know for a fact Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in asia. I have been ot in the early hours of the morning in Tokyo alone and never felt unsafe or threatened in any way. I sure would not do that in LA.

Japan and Tokyo, are very safe, and on the whole a lot safer than in Los Angeles, where I live too. And yes, I feel safe here too, but you and I know, living here, that there are places, we don t want to be, in the daylight, let alone the night. Japan has a much lower crime rate than the U.S so go and enjoy. But like everywhere else, be aware of your surroundings, and take precautions.

Tokyo and Japan are actually known for low crime rates, I d have more peace of mind there than in L.A.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿