earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月23日日曜日

Can I call a toll free number in the US from Japan? -

I need to call into an audio conference in Texas while I am in Japan. They have an 877 number. Can I do that?

Out in town, I couldn t do that unless I contacted an English speaking operator. Even then, I was charged. If you can, I d try to use a phone from one of the many military installations if you want to call for free. Best of luck.

It s an international call ! And it won t be free.

☆You ll have to dial 010 1 800 555 5555 to get your call through. 010 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Japan. 1 is the international code used to dial to U.S.A.. ?I live in Tokyo and have to call my banks in the USA from time to time. They have a toll free number. When I dial from my home phone I FIRST get a message telling me that; quot;The toll free number you are dialing is NOT toll free if calling from Japan. If you DO NOT want to be charged for the call, please hang up now.quot; So yes, you can call a toll free number in the US, I do it often, but it s not free. Hope this helps!?

Yes and No. It depends on the company. Ask their real number (not start with 1-8xx) before your leave. And be ware, lots of pay phone in Japan have been changed to domestic call only. Especially the phones without phone booth. If you wanna make an international call, find pay phone with booth.

Yeah, you can. I don t understand the big deal. Buy a calling card. They are usually in machines near a pay phone. Dial the code and then the US number. It will prompt you telling you that regular international charges apply though! Which they do even if you call without a calling card.

Toll free numbers, at least the 800 series, don t exist in Japan. You ll need to either contact an operator like KDDI and have them dial it for you, or if you have a PC you can try to Skype it. Either way, it s going to cost you something.

Yes you CAN call...but it s not going to be toll free.

Of course, you can call it, but it won t be free. Toll free numbers like 877, 888, 800, etc. are free only when calling in the US.

Call and send SMS to any Phone anywhere free –Download globe7. http://surl.in/HLGB7261252BMRMTGQ

It will not be a toll-free call.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿