earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

How can I buy a mobile phone from Japan? -

I m living in the Philippines and I would like to inquire how to purchase online a cellphone from Japan (unlocked) since our country utilizes 3G and HSDPA technology now and that I can use it here unlike before. Thank you!

Try eBay. If you need unlocked phones, you can mail me or talk with me on Yahoo!

You can bought it on ebay or else. But be sure that the tecnology applies to your local area. Ps. The characters on the phone will be in japanese =P good luck!

Ebay has many sellers of unlicked phones from various places.

I dont know if u have google in the philippines, but if u do just type in ur question in google

GO TO JAPAN

http://www.japander.com

go to japan lol

GO to japan! woo hooo i was born in japan heheheh

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿