earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月18日火曜日

Japan JET, How much does a JET actually end up with? -

I am considering going to japan as a JET. I have been to Japan before and read that JETs get around 300000yen a month. I want to know what taxes and other expenses you have to pay. Many English teachers avoid paying some taxes, as a JET what is taken directly out of your pay? I don t need info on train fares, food prices, or how much a beer costs.

I don t know if it helps... http://www.yamasa.org/jet/overview.html Social security includes health insurance and pension. And you will get paid back certain amount of money from pension after you go back to your country. I know some JET people have part-time jobs (which they are not supposed to, I think), such as private lessons, and not paying tax or any other expenses for that...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿