earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

Does anyone know how to get a job at Universal Studios Japan? -

It doesn t really matter what the job is...I m going to be in Japan in July and I need a job... If anyone has any other suggestiosn for a job, please tell me.

?Check the Universal Studios Japan quot;Recruitingquot; link, it could help you out: http://www.usj.co.jp/en/corp/corp_index.... Or, you can always try to request the info by their e-mail address or contact them by phone with your questions about job opportunities at Universal Studios Japan. You can get the correct info you ll need if applying for a job there. e-mail inquiries at: http://www.usj.co.jp/en/inq/inq_index.ht... For assistance by telephone, please contact our Information Center for any inquiries you may have about Universal Studios Japan. +81-6-4790-7000 Business hours are from one hour before the park opens to closing. (Including 9:00 - 17:30 everyday.) I m sure you ll get all the facts you need if you contact them. Hope this may be able to help you! Good luck, enjoy Japan in July and I hope you get the job you re looking for!? EDIT: What do you think about working at COSTCO Japan? If you re interested, go here http://www.costco.co.jp/eng/emp.htm Download the application form and send or fax it to the listed address/number.

Yes. You must contact Trisya Takiinowa. I think she hires for most of the Beijiing market. She really likes Americans, too. I ll tell you one thing, depending on what your experience is, it is not easy to be hired into the company without starting way at the bottom. Also, I would suggest you know at least basic Japanese if you already don t. I think there s a site that helps put people into the Asian culture called Wachtaci. Good luck!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿