earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年3月21日金曜日

What is the cost of fly fishing in Japan? -

I know it varies from prefecture to area to stream or body of water.But in general is it more or less expensive than the U.S. I am moving to Japan and will be there for at least three years and want to know if I ll still be able to afford to go fishing. My wife is in the Army and we have three kids so money is not just dripping off of us. Thank you very much.

Fishing is the most popular hobby in Japan. Although I m not into fly fishing (usually suzuki (sea bass) fishing in tokyo bay) I wouldn t think that fly fishing would be too expensive, let alone unaffordable. Good luck, and tell your wife thank you for serving!

Well, I have never been fishing in Japan but I do recall reading about it on the internet. I looked up my book marks and found the site. According to the author, the cost is between 500 yen to 1,000 yen. Don t know what that translates to in dollars. At the bottom you can email the guy and ask him all you want about fishing in Japan. I hope this helps you out: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~kamosida/... ~good luck catchin .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿